Monday, August 07, 2006

Quickie

Niaswaga (how is your conversation? youre probably not talking to anyone, seeing as how you are at a computer, but Im just trying to keep the greetings fresh),

This one will be a little short. I dont have a ton to say but I am in the city so I thought I would let you all in on how things are going here in Ghana. I have finished up all of my big things for work and now I just have a few loose ends to tie up and I have to say goodbye. Everything went really well, with all of my workshops and meetings. There will be lots of pictures and stories about that when I come home. I was in tamale for the weekend for a workshop but decided to stay for an extra day. I am looking forward to coming home in a few weeks. I am not at all looking forward to saying goodbye to my host family though. It is funny but I was getting more and more excited to start heading home and to talk to all of you Canadians but as the days grow fewer in number I find myself dreading the day when I have to say goodbye to all of the wonderful people I've met. In the end though this has been a truely amazing experience from start to finish..... well almost finish. I have to run now though (tro tro will be leaving soon) so I am going to head out. You all will most likely hear from me in a week and a half time. Hope all is well with everyone.

DAVE

1 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home